They're all taken around Seattle Center. Below are some taken from a small fountain I stumbled across between the Center and the Park.
So far, so sea themed. But these creatures were accompanied by this little fellow:
As to what this is meant to portray I haven't got a clue: answers on a postcard please. Though it does remind me of the great Hamm (off of Toy Story) piggy bank I have procured for my sister courtesy of Kellogg's, being a penuried graduate she seems genuinely excited by the prospect. Enough ado, on with the Sculpture Park:
There was this splendid little seating area outside the obligatory cafe, complete with these lovely easels and art supplies.Ok, so its not a sculpture but I liked the look of this building, in the foreground you can also see the speakers which were quite disconcertingly playing the sound of birds twittering
Yes I'm a poser...
Wild Laundry Appliances appeared!
The Art Museum had even laid on this volunteer to wander round and answer questions.At this point the park continued "across the tracks", but this area of Seattle doesn't really seem to have the hang of that "across the tracks" vibe...
Instead they have this nice pretty bridge:
Then finally as I left to walk back into Downtown I spotted this in an alleyway:
That's all folks!























No comments:
Post a Comment