Welcome          Gallery          Blog         

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Conquering the Pinnacle!

As I mentioned in my last post, today I had organised to climb the pinnacle at the REI store (see my previous post). Not surprisingly after yesterdays exertions I was a little stiff and sore this morning so I elected to take an easy-ish route. My belayer Peter was the usual friendly REI staff member and happily took some snaps of me as I clambered up. This meant at times I was on a rather slack top rope but my recent lead experience meant this wasn't an issue.
It seems I've managed to keep it brief for once. Plenty more posts to come in this next week, I've got a feeling I'm gonna get trigger happy with the camera. And in just over a week (and I mean just: roughly 7 days and 4 hours) I will be touching down back in dear old Albion...

No comments:

Post a Comment