Welcome          Gallery          Blog         

Friday, 23 July 2010

Freeway Park

The other day I dropped in at another of Seattle's many parks. This one is tucked away around the Interstate 5 freeway in the heart of downtown. It is an impressive fusion of the concrete and metal of the city and the bright colours of nature. It was a great place just to hang out, read, and sunbathe.  All through the summer there is a daily used book fair here and on the day I went a company was teaching parkour on the steps. Otherwise life is good here and I'm enjoying the lab still, even if I hate the sight of pipettes. I'm attempting to eat my way through as many cultures as possible just now, as Seattle has a brilliant selection of international eateries; I particularly enjoyed the Vietnamese dish "phở" pretty much a chicken noodle soup but very tasty indeed! Anyhow enjoy some pictures of the park:

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! However definatly more spelling mistakes that i would have expected from you in these bog broher! U're ment to be the one who can spell!! Enjoy walking tomoro see u sunday on skype! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete