Welcome          Gallery          Blog         

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

40 Days of Me

Ok so I'm not really one for giving things up for Lent, I think denying myself things I enjoy, mostly just for the sake of it is a bit daft. This year however I'm feeling well disposed to making a few improvements to my life, by aiming to do them every day (ok 6 days in 7) I hope to form habits which will outlive these 40 days. And to help harness this new found enthusiasm I've even started on Day 0, ie Shrove Tuesday.
So what are my changes? So far there's:
More exercise! I realise this is probably not that uncommon but I've wanted to get fitter for a while, and even signed up to Fenner's, the university gym back in January. So I've decided to make it happen - at the very minimum a short gym session 6 days a week, mostly cardio at first, though an alternative proper episode of exercise will also count. Today it was half an hour or so in the gym, on Sunday Joe and I are planning to join a group cycle ride, so I just have to get in some more gym sessions between now and then!
More Blogging! Oh look, I'm already doing it. At the very least you'll get some photos each day (I hope I have enough in the bank if I don't feel particularly camera happy). Expect whatever random tosh I can conjour up each day.

That's enough for now, don't want to drain all my enthusiasm on the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment